Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour incl. Helicopter Flight
Come on a tour half an hour outside of buzzing Las Vegas, and enjoy the incredible view of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. This tour includes a helicopter ride taking you around the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead area for some amazing views of one of the largest man-made lakes and the dam.
We almost garauntee that you will be amazed by the size of the Hoover Dam and taken back by all of it's beauty. It's truely a fantastic sight!
- 15 minutes helicopter ride over the Hoover Dam
- Photo stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Government guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Access to the newly opened visitors center, museum and monuments
- Photo opportunities of the newly built Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
Duration: 4 ½ hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 9:00 AM and 10:15 AM for the 10:30 AM departure, and between 11:00 AM and 12:15 AM for the 12:30 AM departure.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
- No food or drinks is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.