1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide
Från kr 252
Från kr 252
Från kr 994
Från kr 505
Från kr 242
Från kr 690
Från kr 337
Från kr 726
Från kr 1298
Från kr 807
Från kr 592
Do you just have a short time in Rome? This guided walking tour covers all the must-see sights including the Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and more!
- See Rome's most popular sights
- Save money when you book this package compared with booking separately
- Don't waste precious time waiting in line
- Enjoy a small tour group - no more than 25 people
- Get gelato in the summer/ 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
Explore The Best of Rome in a Day
Discover all the highlights of Rome’s historic center and see the Eternal City’s most famous sights along with some lesser-known gems.
Your tour starts with at the Colosseum, where you’ll skip the long lines to get inside this magnificent structure. Here your expert, English-speaking guide will tell you the stories and point out the important details.
Then it’s on to the Roman Forum, once the political and social center of Ancient Rome. March down the same paved road once graced by victorious Roman armies and explore the easily discernable remains of the banks, temples and homes. Climb the Palatine Hill to see the spot where Remus and Romulus, the legendary founders of Rome, were raised by their wolf mother and admire views that stretch as far as St. Peter’s Basilica.
You’ll enjoy a well-deserved break next for lunch in the historical center of the city. Lunch is not included in the price of your tour, but your guide will be happy to recommend a spot. Soak up the atmosphere before catching the metro to the next leg of your journey, an adventure through the best of modern Rome.
For the second half of your day we’ll take a walking tour, wandering the picturesque streets and piazzas of the city, seeing the most famous sights – from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and splendid Piazza Navona with its incredible Bernini fountain. Again your guide will bring old sights to life with the stories and myths that make Rome quite unlike any other city.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop 'Colosseo'. Your guide coordinator will be waiting here wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Where does the tour end?
The first part of the tour ends in the Palatine Hill and the second part of the tour ends at Piazza Navona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Tour as per description
- Skip the line entrance to Colosseum
- Skip the line entrance to the Roman Forum/Via Sacra
- Skip the line entrance to the Palatine Hill
- Skip the line entrance to the Pantheon
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- 1 gelato in the summer/ 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
What ticket types are available?
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.