100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
1. Trabant City Tourpå Trabant City Tour, sön, 23 feb 2020 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 1 753 kr
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tourpå Budapest Sightseeing Tour, fre, 21 feb 2020 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 293 kr
3. Sightseeing Tour in Budapå Sightseeing Tour in Buda, fre, 21 feb 2020 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 211 kr
4. Budapest by Nightpå Budapest by Night, fre, 21 feb 2020 - lör, 28 mar 2020
Från 725 kr
5. Bike Rentalpå Bike Rental, fre, 21 feb 2020 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 117 kr
6. Sisi Tourpå Sisi Tour, lör, 22 feb 2020 - mån, 30 mar 2020
Från 445 kr
7. Danube Bend Tourpå Danube Bend Tour, lör, 22 feb 2020 - lör, 28 mar 2020
Från 655 kr
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Linepå Széchenyi Spa, ons, 19 feb 2020 - lör, 15 aug 2020
Från 256 kr
Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Go on a fun and informative sightseeing tour around Budapest and experience the highlights of the interesting city. The tour includes a guided tour inside the House of Parliament
- Get a 4 hour guided tour of Budapest
- See all the highlights of the city
- Visit the impressive neo-gothic Hourse of Parliament
- Free pick-up included in the price
Sightseeing in Budapest
The tours starts with a drive over to Buda, where we''ll visit the Castle District. During a short walk your guide will show you the main attractions of the area.
Next we walk to Matthias Church and to the impressive Fishermen’s Bastion and the seven towers, before we drive to the Gellért Hill (Citadel) and show you the most spectacular view of Budapest. Then your guide will take you across the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest and show you the famous Central Market Hall, followed by the largest Synagogue of Europe and the City Park. On our way we'll pass by Europe’s largest thermal spa, the Budapest Zoo and the Heroes’ Square with statues of the most famous Hungarian kings and dukes.
We then take the Andrássy Avenue to downtown Pest, pass by the Opera House and the St Stephen’s Basilica. Next it's time for you guided tour of the impressive neo-gothic House of Parliament.
The tour ends in the center of the city.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
- You need to bring a valid passport or ID card to enter the Parliament.
- The Parliament reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notice.