När Harry mötte Seinfeld
Are you into movies and TV-shows? Then our When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour is probably right up your alley! Your guide will take you to some of the most famous TV & movie locations above Times Square.
- Enjoy a 2-hour TV & movie locations tour
- See Monk's, the legendary Diner from Seinfeld
- Experience romantic locations from When Harry Met Sally
- Stop at the café where Meg Ryan was "stood up" in You’ve Got Mail
- Pass the museum from Men in Black, When in Rome, and Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- Spot the posh townhouse residence of Fran Fine from The Nanny
When Harry Met Seinfeld
During 2-hour TV and movie locations tour, you'll get to see many spots from different well-known movies and popular TV-shows, like Seinfeld, The Nanny and How I Meet Your Mother. Discover filming locations from Black Swan, Trainwreck, Cruel Intentions and so much more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of McGee's Pub close to Central Park. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-9. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.