Buy your Budapest Card here and make your vacation in Budapest easier and cheaper! Get unlimited use of public transport and lots of great discounts!
- Buy your Budapest Card online and save money
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour validity
- Get unlimited use of the BKV public transport
- Enjoy airport transfer by bus line 200E & metro M2 direct to the city centre
- Get free admission to 11 museums & sights
- Enjoy free admission to Lukács Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
- Explore Budapest with a guided walking city sightseeing tours in English
- Get 10-50% discount off at more than 100 services
- Receive free pocket guide mobile app
- Bring a 1 child up to 6 years on 1 adult card
Included attractions and sights
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Centre
- House of Hungarian Photographers – Mai Manó House
- Walking Tour Buda
- Hopp Ferenc East-Asian Art Museum
- St. Lukács Medicinal Baths and Swimming Pool
- Hungarian National Gallery and Museum
- Kiscelli Museum
- Aquincum Museum and Archaeology Park
- Budapest History Museum
- New Budapest Gallery
- Walking Tour Pest
- Buda Castle Hill Royal Palace
- Vasarely Museum
How do I get my Budapest Card?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and exchange it for your Budapest Card.
Where do I pick up my Budapest Card?
You can exchange your e-ticket for your Budapest Card at the airport, in the city centre or at the train station East.
How long are my Budapest Card valid?
Your ticket is an open ticket and can only be used once. If you haven't decided your exact day of use, just enter your arrival date in Budapest.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets, however, 1 adult and 1 child (0-6 years) can use one card.